top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Sun, Nov 05YouTube Live StreamNov 05, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CSTYouTube Live StreamA composition for woodwind quintet by Timothy Dzida will be premiered by Nikkie Galindo and her woodwind quintet.
- Thu, Dec 22RomileyDec 22, 2022, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM GMTRomiley, 19 Guywood Ln, Romiley, Stockport SK6 4AN, UKThis is a Christmas concert partnered with St. Chad’s Church of Romiley that will be focused for the the kids, aged 0 and up. The event will include an exciting music class led by Marina Sanchez Cabello and Timothy Dzida, followed by an engaging and informative professional concert by the IBC!
- Mon, Sep 19Check Facebook for the online linkSep 19, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM MDTCheck Facebook for the online linkI will be a guest for the Colorado State University Trumpet Studio in September and it will be loads of fun and super informative. Hope you can make it!
- Mon, Apr 11University of KentuckyApr 11, 2022, 8:00 AM – Apr 12, 2022, 9:00 PMUniversity of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506, USAThe IBC will be doing a masterclass and evening performance at the University of Kentucky in April on the dates provided with partnership of the Historic Brass Society. If you would be interested in attending, please let us know and we will make sure to save you a space! See you there!
- Thu, Apr 07DenverApr 07, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM MDTDenver, 2305 N Gaylord St, Denver, CO 80205, USAThe IBC will be performing in the historic Jesuit church of St. Ignatius Loyola in Denver, Colorado. We will be playing the works of Handel, Purcell, Viviani, and Scarlatti (maybe a few others as well, but you’ll have to come and watch to find out 😉).
- Sat, Mar 27Youtube, Facebook, and this pageMar 27, 2021, 6:00 PM MDT – Aug 28, 2021, 6:00 PM MDTYoutube, Facebook, and this pageThis event will take place between the months of February - August. Over this time, we will be releasing one of the 7 arias every month for you, the public, to enjoy and participate in. It is important in these challenging times to make sure that the arts stay alive! Thank you for your interest
bottom of page